Topics to come

I can't wait to start posting more and reaching out to whoever I can with the message He has given me. One of the first topics I would like to write on is my experience in a Women's Retreat by Calvary Chapel at Murrietta Hot Springs California. I gained friendships, new knowledge and He has touched my heart. I now know how to live The Abundant Life.


I also would like to share with you what we go through at church. My family goes to Calvary Chapel Green Valley and have the privilege of having Paster John Knapp as our pastor. He goes through the bible verse by verse and it helps me understand the bible and the word so much better.

We are going through the book of Exodus and Revelation and there is so much information to share.

I hope to see you all very soon!

Comments

Popular Posts