Trust in Him

I know a lot of you have heard about putting your trust in Him, but what does it mean exactly? How do you put your trust in Him "practically"? Today I am here to tell you a little story about me and putting my trust in God and what the outcome of it was.


I'm new to America, I don't know my way around the streets very well and I always thought I had a great sense of direction but have been proven wrong too many times trying to find my way across the grid of Las Vegas.

Several nights ago I had dropped my husband off to school and grocery shopping was on my To Do list while I wait for him to get off. I missed an exit I meant to take and ended up on a street I didn't even know existed. I started to circle around trying to find a building or a landmark I was familiar with and nothing was registering in my head. I was lost, again.

I decided to pray while I was stopped by the traffic lights and had asked Him to help me get "un-lost" and guide me, show me which road to take to get to where I had to go. I completely let go and followed His directions. I started driving, not knowing where I would end up and stop light after stop light, I had a strong feeling of making certain turns and eventually, I made my way to a crossroads and saw a familiar landmark, Southpoint and knew exactly where I was.

Finally I reached my destination after following the streets I'd knew and I realised He really helped the little ol' lost me. I put my faith in Him and trusted that he was going to lead me the right way and look, He guided me! 

I hope this message encouraged some to trust in Him and rely on Him with each and every step you take in your life whether it be a big decision or a small incident of getting a little lost like me. 

-Rosalind 

Comments

Popular Posts