I feel special!

 
I feel very special today. Very, very special and do you know why? Because today I realized my Father, The Lord of Lords and King of Kings has chosen me. 

He chose me to be a Christian wife to a faithful Christian man. God has chosen me to be my husband's helper and backbone, in his leadership role as head of the house. The father has enlisted me as a Christian mother in this battle, raising the next generation of strong Christ-like individuals.

He chose me to be one of His sheep making Him my shepard and my master, leading me down the right path and guiding me. He's there to protect me from the thieves that come to steal, kill and destroy me. He is my shield in my war against the world. Being chosen He is the rock which I am building my foundation on and rely on for all things.

He chose me to proclaim His glory, to shout His name, to be a carrier of His wonderful message and to be a witness to His magnificent work. 

He chose me when I was an enemy and still sacrificed His son for MY sins. 

The creator of the heavens and the earth chose me to be His child, to be His friend and to have an intimate relationship with Him.

I am Chosen.



Has He chosen you? Will you let Him choose you?

Comments

Popular Posts