New Year Resolutions - JOY





New Year Resolutions


I know it is quite late for a new year resolution however it is never too late to set new goals to better yourself.

I'm going to set goals for myself that include JOY:

JOY – Jesus, others, you.

1.       To communicate with our Father through prayer on a regular basis and to be a dedicated servant of our Lord. Have Him direct my life just as a master to a servant.
2.       To be a better wife and mother as far as being more responsible and completing house duties and not slacking off. Put family first then myself.
3.    Be healthier and more active as far as spending time with family, camping, snowboarding. Just try new things.


I hope your new year brings you peace and joy and be joyful always!

What are your new year resolutions? 

Comments

Popular Posts